Wednesday, May 2, 2007

She'll be Back. {A few minutes later in Terminator 3} She's back.

My sister has returned! I'm ecstatic! Elated! Extremely excited! Euphoric! Eh!

I'm so happy that those folks in Alberta finally gave me my sister back. You know that song, that says, you don't know whatcha got 'til it's gone? My feelings. Right there. Uh-huh. Yup.

On to the tedious business of chronicling my fascinating existence. Woke up at 7:00 am. Breakfasted. Walked to school. Watched a movie in Spanish class about Picasso. He was Spanish too. And famous. Did nothing of interest in English, 'cept find out that I wanted to re-write my distopia essay. Lunch was interesting, I helped a barbershop quartet rehearse, then watched Nick and his friends win at futsol. Drama, came up with my idea for Term 4 project. Chemistry, worked on a worksheet. Walked home.

When I got home, things picked up a bit. My friend Nick and I chatted with my sister about this and that, and I made my world famous Kraft Dinner for them. Then Nick left, Miranda and I chatted, and then I played on the computer until I had to go to work.

Work was... work. I stocked toilet paper, Kleenex, and Paper towels. Oh yay! We had the game on in computers and electronics, so I was able to bravely flaunt my loyalty to the Ducks in some more people's faces. Then they threatened to kill me. Meh.

I walked home, and it turns out that the Ducks won! 3-2 in 1st overtime! They lead the series 3-1! I'm so happy! JEAN-SEBASTIEN GIGUERE IS THE BEST GOALIE EVER!

Then my friend Nick came over again in the eleventh hour for math help. I gladly obliged. Now I'm tired, and I'm going to go to bed. I don't care if you think my writing was dry, wrinkled, or otherwise unsatisfying to your poor dry sponge of a brain. Or if it you thought it was good, then you must have nothing better to do. Or you're one of my adoring fans. Or... I don't know. I don't really think that you guys have dry sponges for brains. I love you all. Really. Really!

______________
World Peace

1 comment: