Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A day with no work. So why am I so tired?

Mondays. Blegh. The start of a brand new school week. Oh joy.

Today I woke up at 7:00 am to the sounds of CBC, just like always, then arose at 7:40 am. School was great, as I had very no homework from English, none from Spanish, none from leadership, none from chemistry, and none from Drama! You can't beat that. So, I came home after a brief meeting after school, watched M.A.S.H. (I love that show), and played on the computer for a couple hours. Then, it was Karate time, at which the source of my tiredness now was produced. (Grammar? Whatever...)

So, we did kicking practise at Karate. Lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of kicking practise. 1,5 hours straight kicking practise. Very tiring.

Got home, now I'm writing my blog. Just like always. Oh boy.

Now, I just found out that my sister is, as we speak, ON THE FERRY HOME! HALLELUJAH! PRAISE BE! LET THE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUTS POUR DOWN FROM THE MALAHAT!

...

...

...

Needless to say, I've very excited.


This is the not-so-aged and not-yet-venerable Jordan Ray, saying good night, and don't put an egg under your pillow.

______________
World Peace

1 comment:

DB said...

Interesting, I didn't know you did karate :p
I used to do taekwon-do at that place at Quadra and MacKenzie